- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
Latest Shannon Eastin Items
The officials sprinted around the field keeping order, throwing flags and even telling the Miles College band to hush once.
Indianapolis Colts linebacker Robert Mathis wasn't all that thrilled being called for an offside penalty on the final day of minicamp this week.
Matthew Stafford stayed cool and calm after the shakiest first half of his career.
Shannon Eastin used her left hand to tuck her pony tail under her cap after the national anthem and got ready for work.
Shannon Eastin is set to make NFL history.
Shannon Eastin earned her stripes by receiving the ultimate officials' compliment: It was almost as if she wasn't there.
Shannon Eastin has become the first woman to officiate an NFL game.
Once again, it's time to check off some items on my "TIDU List" -- Things I Don't Understand:
Yep, that's Peyton Manning wearing No. 18 and throwing passes. The uniform might look strange, though.