- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
- Delta cancels all Israel flights over missile fear; US Airways also stops flight to Tel Aviv
- Philadelphia mosque leaders try to sever hand of accused thief
- NAACP: Detroit water shutoffs are racially motivated
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Shannon Scott
"I feel like as a team when our head's underwater, we start fighting more," Scott said. "We started doing that again today."
"We were all down at first. We were pretty upset by the way we've been playing lately," point guard Shannon Scott said. "But we're starting to get back our winner's mentality now. We're all positive. We all know what we have to do to be successful again, so we're sticking with that and we're going to try to move on from there."