- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Shannon Scott
Scott said the Buckeyes haven't forgotten about those back-to-back losses a season ago.
"We were all down at first. We were pretty upset by the way we've been playing lately," point guard Shannon Scott said. "But we're starting to get back our winner's mentality now. We're all positive. We all know what we have to do to be successful again, so we're sticking with that and we're going to try to move on from there."