- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Topic - Shannon Scott
"I feel like as a team when our head's underwater, we start fighting more," Scott said. "We started doing that again today."
"We were all down at first. We were pretty upset by the way we've been playing lately," point guard Shannon Scott said. "But we're starting to get back our winner's mentality now. We're all positive. We all know what we have to do to be successful again, so we're sticking with that and we're going to try to move on from there."