- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Shannon Watts
Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, a group that campaigns for crackdowns on Second Amendment carry freedoms, has set its sights on Chipotle restaurants, calling for a reversal of the chain's open-door policy for gun owners.
"Target is a central part of the lives of American moms," Shannon Watts, founder of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, told the Los Angeles Times. "We support the 2nd Amendment, but people walking through the aisles flaunting their loaded weapons … is unacceptable. How can we, or the store's employees or law enforcement, possibly know if they are good guys or bad guys?"