- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - shapiro
In Coral Gables, Fla., and around college football, the tremors of a Yahoo Sports report detailing specific and far-reaching allegations about the Miami Hurricanes are being felt. On Wednesday, Redskins players who went to the school brushed off the topic.
Prison officials won't allow music producer and convicted murderer Phil Spector to attend a civil trial in which he is trying to recoup $1 million paid to celebrity attorney Robert Shapiro, a lawyer told a judge on Friday.
Celebrity lawyer Robert Shapiro said Friday he had agreed to represent Lindsay Lohan, who is headed to jail next week for violating probation in a 2007 drug case.
Lindsay Lohan has moved to a substance abuse facility and signed legal papers hiring celebrity lawyer Robert Shapiro to represent her as she prepares to head to jail for violating probation in a 2007 drug case.