- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - shaquille o'neal
Just days after finishing his 18th season, Fisher was hired Tuesday to replace Mike Woodson, who Phil Jackson fired after the season in his first major move as team president.
Ex-NBA star Shaquille O'Neal has apologized to a Detroit man with a rare disorder for making fun of his appearance in an online post.
Alonzo Mourning, Georgetown's fourth all-time leading scorer and NBA champion in 2006, has been elected into Basketball Hall of Fame
Shaquille O'Neal showed up at the Texas high school boys state basketball tournament last month to be honored. He didn't make it to the Final Four, though.
DeKalb County District Attorney's officials say retired NBA star Shaquille O'Neal is slated to help teach teens about the dangers of drunk and distracted driving.
With breakaway dunks, putback dunks and even a banked 21-foot fade as he was fouled, Anthony Davis continued to make franchise history for the New Orleans Pelicans.
Shaquille O'Neal won four NBA championships and an Olympic gold medal in a career that likely will land him in the Hall of Fame.
Shaq wants to be back in a video game.
Shaquille O'Neal has apologized to all Sacramento Kings fans for his verbal jabs during his playing career and is promising to restore the franchise to its winning ways as a minority owner.
The larger-than-life figure that teased and tormented the Sacramento Kings for so long is now the biggest name to join the franchise's new ownership group.
Shaquille O'Neal says the Los Angeles spotlight was too bright for Dwight Howard.
When Shaquille O'Neal visited the Forum during the summer he joined the Los Angeles Lakers, general manager Jerry West encouraged him to look up at the retired jerseys hanging above the court.
When Shaquille O'Neal visited the Forum during the summer he joined the Los Angeles Lakers, Jerry West encouraged him to look up at the retired jerseys hanging above the court.
Former Lakers star Shaquille O'Neal appeared on CBS "This Morning" Tuesday and had some tough criticism for his formal rival Dennis Rodman.
Magic Johnson considered himself to be the adopted son of Los Angeles Lakers owner Jerry Buss. Shaquille O'Neal hailed Buss for his foresight, while Kobe Bryant cited Buss' ability to convince people to believe in him. Jerry West remembered a party-loving Buss who never went to bed, making it easy to be the first one at work in the morning.
O'Neal followed up Wednesday with a tweet that said: "Had the opportunity to talk to Jahmel Binion yesterday and apologize about the post on IG!"