- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - shaquille o'neal
Alonzo Mourning, Georgetown's fourth all-time leading scorer and NBA champion in 2006, has been elected into Basketball Hall of Fame
Shaquille O'Neal showed up at the Texas high school boys state basketball tournament last month to be honored. He didn't make it to the Final Four, though.
DeKalb County District Attorney's officials say retired NBA star Shaquille O'Neal is slated to help teach teens about the dangers of drunk and distracted driving.
With breakaway dunks, putback dunks and even a banked 21-foot fade as he was fouled, Anthony Davis continued to make franchise history for the New Orleans Pelicans.
Shaquille O'Neal won four NBA championships and an Olympic gold medal in a career that likely will land him in the Hall of Fame.
Shaq wants to be back in a video game.
Shaquille O'Neal has apologized to all Sacramento Kings fans for his verbal jabs during his playing career and is promising to restore the franchise to its winning ways as a minority owner.
The larger-than-life figure that teased and tormented the Sacramento Kings for so long is now the biggest name to join the franchise's new ownership group.
Shaquille O'Neal says the Los Angeles spotlight was too bright for Dwight Howard.
When Shaquille O'Neal visited the Forum during the summer he joined the Los Angeles Lakers, general manager Jerry West encouraged him to look up at the retired jerseys hanging above the court.
When Shaquille O'Neal visited the Forum during the summer he joined the Los Angeles Lakers, Jerry West encouraged him to look up at the retired jerseys hanging above the court.
Former Lakers star Shaquille O'Neal appeared on CBS "This Morning" Tuesday and had some tough criticism for his formal rival Dennis Rodman.
Magic Johnson considered himself to be the adopted son of Los Angeles Lakers owner Jerry Buss. Shaquille O'Neal hailed Buss for his foresight, while Kobe Bryant cited Buss' ability to convince people to believe in him. Jerry West remembered a party-loving Buss who never went to bed, making it easy to be the first one at work in the morning.
Jerry Buss had been a chemist and a mathematician long before he bought the Los Angeles Lakers in 1979. The self-made millionaire with a head for business and an impresario's heart immersed himself in the NBA with every skill he acquired along the way.
Jerry Buss, the Los Angeles Lakers' playboy owner who shepherded the NBA franchise to 10 championships from the `80s Showtime dynasty to the Kobe Bryant era, died Monday, his assistant said.
Shaquille O'Neal showed up at the Texas high school boys state basketball tournament last month to be honored.
"I was just a kid from Germany," O'Neal said.