- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Sharks
Sharks (superorder Selachimorpha) are a type of fish with a full cartilaginous skeleton and a highly streamlined body. The earliest known sharks date from more than 420 million years ago. - Source: Wikipedia
The puck was sitting underneath Sharks goalie Alex Stalock when Justin Williams whacked at his pads and the narrow space between them. Like a magic trick, the puck popped out behind Stalock in the San Jose net.
Dustin Brown figured his Los Angeles Kings had climbed too many postseason obstacles over the past two seasons to end their current playoff run without even a single victory.
Joe Thornton and the Sharks have been in command of many playoff series over the past decade. The San Jose captain has also seen just how easily control slips away during nine straight postseason trips without raising the Stanley Cup.
The Capitals have not won a game in San Jose since Rick Tabaracci led them to a victory in 1993. Will that change tonight on CSN at 10:30 p.m.?
Flyers coach Craig Berube wasn't surprised by the way the Philadelphia bounced back on Saturday from a blowout loss because he's seen that type of resilience all season.
Los Angeles Kings forward Jarret Stoll has been suspended for Saturday night's playoff game at San Jose.