- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Sharks Items
Justin Williams scored two goals in the second period, Jonathan Quick made 25 saves in his latest dominant playoff performance and the Kings advanced with a 2-1 victory over San Jose in Game 7 on Tuesday night.
Corey Perry is following Ryan Getzlaf's lead yet again, sticking with the Anaheim Ducks for the long term.
Brett Brown has been on the San Antonio bench for 12 years now, coaching under Gregg Popovich during a run of organizational stability that is rare in this day and age, and perhaps one of the biggest reasons the Spurs have been able to sustain such a high level of success over the last decade and a half.
The cattle on Darryl Sutter's 3,000-acre farm southeast of Edmonton need his attention about now. He's also supposed to be planting oats, barley, wheat and canola to feed the livestock, including 290 calves born in the last year.
The excitement surrounding New York Knicks point guard Jeremy Lin is providing a fresh impetus to the NBA's lucrative China business in the wake of Yao Ming's retirement.
In the third period of the Washington Capitals' 3-1 victory over the Calgary Flames at Verizon Center, Rene Bourque lifted his right elbow up and struck Nicklas Backstrom in the jaw. Backstrom stayed in the game briefly but had to come out.
History might not matter to these Washington Capitals: 18 years without a victory in San Jose.
San Jose and Minnesota made their second major deal of the offseason with the Sharks sending forward Dany Heatley to the Wild on Sunday for forward Martin Havlat.