- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Sharon Jones
Two New Jersey gym teachers were fired and stripped of their tenure after a court ruled they were indeed guilty of unbecoming conduct for using the term “Negroes” in a derogatory manner during a private locker room chat that was overheard by students.
Video gamers in the Northeast angling to be among the first to play the highly anticipated "Assassin's Creed III" will have to wait a little longer _ even if they have power.
As promised, Jimmy Kimmel moved forward with plans to tape his Tuesday show in Brooklyn.
Video gamers in the Northeast angling to be among the first to play the highly anticipated "Assassin's Creed III" will have to wait a little longer — even if they have power.
Officials are venting smoke and noxious fumes from a nuclear-powered submarine at a Maine shipyard so they can get inside to assess what a fire did to it.
A plot by three workers at Atlanta's airport to smuggle a bag filled with heroin and methamphetamine into the U.S. was foiled when the baggage ended up on an unclaimed luggage carousel, prosecutors said Thursday.
The teachers, Brigitte Geiger and Sharon Jones, were reported by one student to have said: "Yeah those Negroes think they are tough [expletive]," and "Yeah, that's all they are, just a bunch of Negroes, Negroes, Negroes," NJ.com reported.
Sharon Jones, a customer at the store, initially claimed the prize winnings from the "Diamond Dazzler" ticket that Ms. Duncan said she purchased at a convenience store in Beebe, about 35 miles northeast of Little Rock.