- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Sharon Jones
Sharon Jones, a customer at the store, initially claimed the prize winnings from the "Diamond Dazzler" ticket that Ms. Duncan said she purchased at a convenience store in Beebe, about 35 miles northeast of Little Rock.
The teachers, Brigitte Geiger and Sharon Jones, were reported by one student to have said: "Yeah those Negroes think they are tough [expletive]," and "Yeah, that's all they are, just a bunch of Negroes, Negroes, Negroes," NJ.com reported.