- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Sharon Taylor
At least three Prince George's County sheriff's deputies recently charged with offenses related to drunken driving are on the job, although their police powers have been suspended while their cases are investigated.
A Prince George's County sheriff's deputy fatally shot a man while attempting to serve a peace order at a Riverdale home after the man displayed what appeared to be a handgun.
A man killed by a Prince George's County sheriff's deputy Wednesday night had been charged in a D.C. kidnapping case this summer that led to the fatal shooting of another man, according to court documents and law enforcement sources.
A Prince George's County deputy sheriff was charged with second-degree rape Wednesday after an inmate reported that the two engaged in oral sex while she was in a holding cell at the county courthouse, officials said.
The parents of a teenage girl slain by her ex-boyfriend after the Prince George's County Sheriff's Office failed to arrest the man on an open warrant are angered that the agency has again mishandled an arrest warrant for another man now accused of murder.
A Capitol Heights man with an open warrant out for his arrest was not taken into custody when he was served a peace order last month - the same day he is accused of fatally shooting his neighbor, the Prince George's County Sheriff's Office said Tuesday.
The sheriff's inspector general, Mark Spencer, a former inspector general with the county police, is in charge of reviewing the administrative investigation of the cases, Ms. Taylor said.
The sheriff's office makes its standards on personal conduct clear to employees, spokeswoman Sharon Taylor said.