- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Sharon Taylor Items
At least three Prince George's County sheriff's deputies recently charged with offenses related to drunken driving are on the job, although their police powers have been suspended while their cases are investigated.
A Prince George's County sheriff's deputy fatally shot a man while attempting to serve a peace order at a Riverdale home after the man displayed what appeared to be a handgun.
A man killed by a Prince George's County sheriff's deputy Wednesday night had been charged in a D.C. kidnapping case this summer that led to the fatal shooting of another man, according to court documents and law enforcement sources.
A Prince George's County deputy sheriff was charged with second-degree rape Wednesday after an inmate reported that the two engaged in oral sex while she was in a holding cell at the county courthouse, officials said.
The parents of a teenage girl slain by her ex-boyfriend after the Prince George's County Sheriff's Office failed to arrest the man on an open warrant are angered that the agency has again mishandled an arrest warrant for another man now accused of murder.
A Capitol Heights man with an open warrant out for his arrest was not taken into custody when he was served a peace order last month - the same day he is accused of fatally shooting his neighbor, the Prince George's County Sheriff's Office said Tuesday.