- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
Latest Sharon Taylor Items
A Prince George's County sheriff's deputy fatally shot a man while attempting to serve a peace order at a Riverdale home after the man displayed what appeared to be a handgun.
A man killed by a Prince George's County sheriff's deputy Wednesday night had been charged in a D.C. kidnapping case this summer that led to the fatal shooting of another man, according to court documents and law enforcement sources.
A Prince George's County deputy sheriff was charged with second-degree rape Wednesday after an inmate reported that the two engaged in oral sex while she was in a holding cell at the county courthouse, officials said.
The parents of a teenage girl slain by her ex-boyfriend after the Prince George's County Sheriff's Office failed to arrest the man on an open warrant are angered that the agency has again mishandled an arrest warrant for another man now accused of murder.
A Capitol Heights man with an open warrant out for his arrest was not taken into custody when he was served a peace order last month - the same day he is accused of fatally shooting his neighbor, the Prince George's County Sheriff's Office said Tuesday.