- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
By J.T. Young
Health insurance subsidies will tempt low-wage workers to shun career ladder
Topic - Sharon
A man is suing a northeast Ohio child services agency after the death of his 14-year-old son, who authorities say was tortured and fatally beaten by the boyfriend of the boy's mother.
Vermont State Police say a trooper's cruiser was hit on Interstate 89 south near Sharon while the trooper had stopped to assist another vehicle.
Boston and areas to the west and north of the city were largely spared the brunt of a winter storm that roared across the Northeast, but some areas to the south got socked with a foot or more of snow.
Police in Hardwick, Vt., are investigating a two-vehicle crash that resulted in a passenger's death.
MERCER, Pa. (AP) — A woman has been jailed for contempt of court in western Pennsylvania for moving to Ohio with her 12-year-old birth daughter in violation of a judge's order in a bitter same-sex custody dispute.
Sharon Osbourne says she had a double mastectomy after learning she carries a gene that increases the risk of developing breast cancer.
New father Jack Osbourne is facing a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis.
LaTroy Hawkins has heard the stories from his 87-year-old grandfather, about his days of picking cotton in Mississippi, about the times when there were no black players in big league baseball.
Filmmakers Jay and Mark Duplass have stitched together a slight, offbeat celebration of serendipity that exults in its own discomfiting mix of snark and sincerity.
A longtime New Jersey physics professor who dabbled in scuba diving and harbored dreams of working in the theater had another hobby, New Mexico police say: operating a sophisticated prostitution website that may have catered to as many as 200 prostitutes and 1,200 clients.
It's hard to sum up just how emotional Fred Funk's day at Woodmont Country Club was back on June 6. With his 15-year-old son, Taylor, caddying for him and his wife, Sharon, by his side, Funk qualified for the U.S. Open.