- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
Topic - Sharrif Floyd
Who's the best athlete? The best quarterback? How about the emergence of the read-option and whether it will impact this year's NFL draft and free agency? A rundown of 10 story lines, none of them related to Manti Te'o, from the NFL combine:
Sharrif Floyd walked toward midfield for the coin toss, one of Florida's four team captains against Tennessee.
South Carolina freshman receiver Damiere Byrd has been suspended four games by the NCAA for his involvement with a mentoring organization.
He said Byrd went on several scouting trips with his father and "the NCAA thought that was an unfair advantage."
"That's what the defensive (lines) wants," Floyd said. "Sacks. We want to hit the quarterbacks, pretty boys, you-can't-touch-me guys. That's what defensive linemen want. We want quarterbacks."