- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Shaun Adamec Items
Maryland Senate President Thomas V. Mike Miller Jr. wants the fall's special General Assembly session to include discussions on transportation funding needs, rising pension costs and the state's $1.1-billion structural deficit.
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley faces a critical point in his second term as the General Assembly prepares this week to vote on his $34.2 billion budget — the centerpiece of a 2011 legislative agenda already being knocked for focusing on environmental concerns rather than fiscal issues.