- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Shaun Draughn
The first pass that Alex Smith threw on Tuesday was to Tony Moeaki, who might have a hard time making the Kansas City Chiefs after an injury-plagued start to his career.
Ryan Succop delivered a huge kick in the gut to the reeling New Orleans Saints.
North Carolina is getting one key player back for this weekend's home opener against Georgia Tech.
Three more North Carolina defensive starters are not traveling with the team for Saturday's game in Atlanta against LSU, meaning the 18th-ranked Tar Heels could be without 15 players amid an ongoing NCAA investigation.
Investigators from the North Carolina Secretary of State's office have subpoenaed Tar Heels defensive tackle Marvin Austin, a person familiar with the situation said Friday.
Twelve players from North Carolina won't play in the 18th-ranked Tar Heels' opener against No. 21 LSU in Atlanta on Saturday amid an ongoing NCAA investigation.
Three more North Carolina defensive starters are not traveling with the team for Saturday's game in Atlanta against LSU.
Ryan Houston figures slimming down won't stop him from being the battering ram in North Carolina's ground attack.
"He's very confident in what he's doing. I think the guys are really starting to rally around him," Draughn said.
Running back Shaun Draughn said Smith already has filled a massive leadership void that had developed within the Chiefs over the past couple seasons.