- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Shaun Hill
Matthew Stafford put the football where only Brandon Pettigrew could catch it, lofting it over a linebacker to the tight end right in front of a defensive back.
The Matthew Stafford health watch has begun anew, an unpleasantly familiar move for the Detroit Lions.
Call this one Music City Mayhem.
Boise State standout Kellen Moore agreed to a free agent deal with Detroit, giving the Lions someone to develop behind starter Matthew Stafford and backup Shaun Hill.
A person familiar with the New York Jets' plans says the team is trying to trade quarterback Drew Stanton.
Detroit quarterback Matthew Stafford was able to practice Wednesday on his injured right ankle, although backup Shaun Hill took some snaps with the first team.
Kevin Smith wasn't surprised the Detroit Lions chose not to offer him a contract.
Drew Stanton helped the Detroit Lions to two wins this season _ one more than franchise quarterback Matthew Stafford.
Two years after an 0-16 season, the Detroit Lions went 6-10.
Detroit Lions coach Jim Schwartz is encouraged his team has been good enough to win three straight games for the first time in three-plus years.
Lions defensive end Kyle Vanden Bosch is inactive for Sunday's game against the Chicago Bears.
Drew Stanton will start at quarterback for the Detroit Lions against Chicago this weekend.
The Detroit Lions may have more problems at quarterback.
Jason Hill figured he would move across the country, get a fresh start and have plenty of time to get acclimated to his new team, new offense, new coaches and new teammates.
The best news for the Detroit Lions right now is that they won't have to wait long for their next game.
"When you play this position, you get more credit than you deserve when things go well and more blame than you should when you don't," Hill said. "People have a lot of opinions when they're watching, but it's impossible to explain what it's like to be an NFL quarterback. It would be cool if someone could come out with something to see what a quarterback actually sees on a field."
He told the (Idaho) Statesman this weekend: "I don't think there will probably be a more motivated quarterback."