- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
Topic - Shaun Kenney
"If not for McDonnell's [problems], this would not be a race right now," said Mr. Kenney, chairman of the Fluvanna County Board of Supervisors. "We cannot play our strongest cards against Terry McAuliffe."
"By the very act of giving it back, you almost say the money is tainted," said Shaun Kenney, a longtime conservative activist in the state.