- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- Ukraine will compete in Sochi Paralympics despite Crimea conflict
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Shaun Livingston
Although Jason Collins played only 10½ minutes in his first game with the Brooklyn Nets, it was a groundbreaking appearance.
John Wall scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half and the Washington Wizards took advantage of a rare off-game from hometown star Kevin Durant in a 96-81 win over the Thunder on Saturday night that stopped Oklahoma City's 10-game winning streak.
The Indiana Pacers' bench didn't provide much in Saturday night's 97-96 win over the Brooklyn Nets.
Finally, somebody stopped Kevin Durant: his coach.
Part of Brooklyn's resurgence this month has been due, in large part, to the team trusting each other on both ends of the court and buying into first-year coach Jason Kidd's plan.
Deron Williams returned to the Brooklyn Nets in a reserve role and Pablo Prigioni started for the Knicks as both New York teams got point guards back Monday.
Deron Williams and the Nets' reserves were toying with the Knicks when their fans joined in the fun, belting out a "Brook-lyn!" chant that seemed as loud as when they're home.
Josh Smith's driving, left-handed bank shot with 1.2 seconds left gave the Detroit Pistons a 110-108 win over the Phoenix Suns on Saturday night.
NEW YORK (AP) — Shaun Livingston was flying all over the court. LeBron James could only sit and watch.
Running on empty after a double-overtime win against Miami, Brooklyn's best stretch of the season came to an end at surging Toronto.
NEW YORK (AP) — Joe Johnson scored 32 points, Shaun Livingston helped Brooklyn dominate the second overtime after LeBron James fouled out, and the Nets beat the Miami Heat 104-95 on Friday night for their fifth straight victory.
NEW YORK (AP) — The Road Warriors' run is over. The Brooklyn Nets are suddenly the NBA's hottest team.
We look at the matchups and make predictions for all five NBA Christmas Day games, including the Thunder at Knicks.
With Otto Porter's return to practice, we look at how his draft classmates are faring including Victor Oladipo. Plus Cartier Martin visits D.C. on Saturday
Dion Waiters scored 20 points, Alonzo Gee added 17 and the Cleveland Cavaliers held off a late run to beat the Washington Wizards 95-90 on Tuesday night.
"That was an ugly night," said Livingston, who did not play in Brooklyn's 108-102 victory over the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday because of a bruised tailbone.
"I mean, man, he's shooting the ball, it's tough," Livingston said. "It's one of those where you've got to tip your hat to him."