- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Shaun Micheel
The press room at Oak Hill looked the same as it did 10 years ago to Shaun Micheel, with a few notable exceptions.
Tiger Woods, looking to break his drought of 17 majors without a title, will tee off in the 8:35 a.m. group Thursday, playing alongside Davis Love III and Keegan Bradley.
A look at some of the anniversaries this year at the 95th PGA Championship, to be played Aug. 8-11 at Oak Hill in Pittsford, N.Y.:
A capsule look at the five previous majors and one Ryder Cup held at Oak Hill Country Club in Pittsford, N.Y., where the 95th PGA Championship will be played Aug. 8-11:
Former tournament champion Chris Kirk and 20-time PGA Tour winner Davis Love III highlight the field at the Sanderson Farms Classic at Annandale Golf Club.
Being the last of the four majors does not mean the PGA Championship lacks excitement.
How well do you know the PGA Championship? Try this quiz:
The 154 players who have qualified for the 94th PGA Championship, to be played on The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island. Two spots are being held for the winners of the Bridgestone Invitational and Reno-Tahoe Open if they are not already eligible. Otherwise, they will go to the alternates:
Padraig Harrington. Angel Cabrera. Lucas Glover.
Two weeks after the best Europeans came over to Florida for the PGA Tour's premier tournament, the favor is not being returned at the European Tour's flagship event. This is nothing new, and while the BMW PGA Championship offers big world ranking points, there's a massive discrepancy in prize money.
Rory McIlroy is ready for a break.
Darren Clarke left the PGA Championship much differently than his last major tournament.
Ben Curtis is no fluke.
The scenery at Pebble Beach was as spectacular as ever. The U.S. Open was as tough as ever.
"Had you told me that when I hoisted that trophy on Sunday night ... if somebody had whispered in my ear that you're going to become a non-exempt player on the tour, and you're going to be a non-exempt player on the Web.com Tour, I would have told you that you were crazy," he said. "Or thought I was dead or retired."
"There were two guys standing there, and I wanted to hit a 6-iron," Micheel said. "But they wouldn't let me hit a 6, so I had a 7 and came up 10 yards short of the green."