- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Shaun Phillips
Shaun Phillips has seen a lot of change in his 10 years in the NFL. The linebacker believes that Tennessee's switch to a hybrid 3-4 defensive scheme helps the Titans keep up with the rest of the league.
The Tennessee Titans have agreed to a multiyear deal with linebacker Shaun Phillips.
Shaun Phillips is probably at the Super Bowl because of a fax machine, and it's only fitting - the Broncos' pass rusher couldn't live without his.
Shaun Phillips is probably at the Super Bowl because of a fax machine, and it's only fitting — the Broncos' pass rusher couldn't live without his.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — John Elway followed up possibly the best free agent signing in NFL history — Peyton Manning — with another jackpot this season.
The San Diego Chargers say outside linebacker Shaun Phillips has been added to the AFC Pro Bowl squad.
Chargers outside linebacker Shaun Phillips was picked as AFC Defensive Player of the Week on Wednesday, and actually talked about it.
"If they call your name, you're blitzing, and if they don't, you're in coverage or something. So they tell you what to do. It's up to you to learn what you're supposed to do. After that, you just go play football," Phillips said. "He's laid back, to the point, and wants you to do your job. That's all I ask from a coach. Be honest, and tell me what you expect from me and what you expect from the guys."
"Me, personally, I like the 3-4 because I like to think I'm a smart player," Phillips said. "When you're standing up, you get to see more, so I can assess the situation, see what's coming and how they're attacking me. Another advantage to playing a 3-4 is you put another athlete on the field as opposed to four defensive linemen."