- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Shaun Waterman Items
Are we certain Assad, and not the rebels, used chemical weapons?
A team of reporters and editors for The Washington Times won first place in the spot news category of the Society of Professional Journalists' annual Dateline Awards for its coverage of the August earthquake in Virginia. The paper also captured first-place awards in sports, features and arts criticism categories.