- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
Topic - Shawn Lynch
Shawn Lynch dutifully moved from wide receiver to safety after his freshman season at Navy.
Shawn Lynch's first game action at free safety will come Saturday at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium.
"It was frustrating, but it was on me," Lynch said. "I was messing up. I wasn't making plays."
"As soon as I came back to receiver and we started throwing again, it was pretty much automatic," Lynch said. "We already had a little connection, so it was pretty good."