- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Shawn Lynch
Shawn Lynch dutifully moved from wide receiver to safety after his freshman season at Navy.
Shawn Lynch's first game action at free safety will come Saturday at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium.
"It was frustrating, but it was on me," Lynch said. "I was messing up. I wasn't making plays."
"As soon as I came back to receiver and we started throwing again, it was pretty much automatic," Lynch said. "We already had a little connection, so it was pretty good."