- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Shawn Lynch
Shawn Lynch dutifully moved from wide receiver to safety after his freshman season at Navy.
Shawn Lynch's first game action at free safety will come Saturday at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium.
"It was pretty exciting because I really wasn't expecting to start, but I am," Lynch said. "I'm pretty happy. I just want to make the best of it."
"As soon as I came back to receiver and we started throwing again, it was pretty much automatic," Lynch said. "We already had a little connection, so it was pretty good."