- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
By John R. Bolton
The president fiddles at his domestic altar while the world burns
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Shawn Nelson
Bills tight end Shawn Nelson will miss his second straight game Sunday when Buffalo (2-10) hosts Cleveland (5-7) because of migraine headaches.
Buffalo Bills starting linebacker Reggie Torbor has an injured shoulder that will keep him sidelined indefinitely. Coach Chan Gailey said Wednesday that Torbor will be out "a long time." Torbor injured his shoulder in Sunday's overtime loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Buffalo Bills linebacker Andra Davis returned to practice Wednesday and hopes to play against Jacksonville this weekend despite revealing he has a shoulder injury that will likely require surgery.
Ben Roethlisberger and Santonio Holmes have something else in common aside from their touchdown that won the 2009 Super Bowl. Both came off four-game NFL suspensions Monday.
Buffalo Bills tight end Shawn Nelson has been suspended four games for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy.