- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Shawn Williams
SMU coach Larry Brown felt compelled to warn his Mustangs about Thursday's home date against Temple being a "trap" game between visits from nationally-ranked Memphis and Cincinnati, and that speaks volumes about the program that Brown has built in less than two seasons.
Coaching took place away from the court and well in advance of SMU's 71-54 victory over South Florida on Wednesday night when Mustangs coach Larry Brown had a heart-to-heart talk with Markus Kennedy, who moved into the starting center role late last week.
The Bulldogs stuffed the third-ranked Gators from every angle, forcing six turnovers in a 17-9 victory Saturday that left them on the cusp of the Southeastern Conference championship game.
The Southeastern Conference suspended two Georgia players and one Vanderbilt player on Wednesday for the first halves of their next games as punishment for incidents in the Bulldogs' 33-28 win on Saturday.
Texas redshirt freshman guard Shawn Williams is quitting the team,
"It will be like night and day," said machine instructor Shawn Williams of Bradley Central High School. "New equipment will help better prepare students for new industry standards and higher levels of precision."
Williams, who missed most of last season with ankle injury, says he will stay enrolled at Texas through the rest of the semester.