- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Shawne Williams
DALLAS (AP) — The Los Angeles Lakers have waived forward Shawne Williams.
Nets forward Shawne Williams will undergo surgery on Wednesday to remove a bone fragment from his left foot.
The Nets signed free-agent forward Shawne Williams away from the rival Knicks on Thursday.
The Atlanta Hawks Marvin Williams was suspended for two games and the New York Knicks' Shawne Williams one game for throwing punches Friday night.
Sacramento Kings center DeMarcus Cousins, right, and Los Angeles Lakers forward Shawne Williams argue during the second half of an NBA basketball game Sunday, Nov. 24, 2013, in Los Angeles.