- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Shawne Williams
DALLAS (AP) — The Los Angeles Lakers have waived forward Shawne Williams.
Nets forward Shawne Williams will undergo surgery on Wednesday to remove a bone fragment from his left foot.
The Nets signed free-agent forward Shawne Williams away from the rival Knicks on Thursday.
The Atlanta Hawks Marvin Williams was suspended for two games and the New York Knicks' Shawne Williams one game for throwing punches Friday night.
Sacramento Kings center DeMarcus Cousins, right, and Los Angeles Lakers forward Shawne Williams argue during the second half of an NBA basketball game Sunday, Nov. 24, 2013, in Los Angeles.