- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
- Diapered toddler crashes Jeep, runs home to watch cartoons
- Obama’s post re-election stats irk: 81 golf rounds, 75 fundraisers
- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Shawne Williams
DALLAS (AP) — The Los Angeles Lakers have waived forward Shawne Williams.
Nets forward Shawne Williams will undergo surgery on Wednesday to remove a bone fragment from his left foot.
The Nets signed free-agent forward Shawne Williams away from the rival Knicks on Thursday.
The Atlanta Hawks Marvin Williams was suspended for two games and the New York Knicks' Shawne Williams one game for throwing punches Friday night.
Sacramento Kings center DeMarcus Cousins, right, and Los Angeles Lakers forward Shawne Williams argue during the second half of an NBA basketball game Sunday, Nov. 24, 2013, in Los Angeles.