- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
- California church handing out ‘travel cash’ to illegals heading east
- PHILLIPS: Liberal lawyers ensuring illegal aliens are never deported
By Tammy Bruce
The EPA takes its cue from rogue president on wage-garnishment scheme
Topic - Shawntae Spencer
"I'll tell you what, I don't think anybody here is worried about him," cornerback Shawntae Spencer said. "He's always had a great work ethic. Everybody's excited to have him back. They're playing it better-safe-than-sorry with Crabtree working back into it."
"Still being very cautious," he said. "It's a nagging injury. I don't want it to linger on into the season."