- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Perhaps we're not as free as we think
Topic - Shay Given
Defending champion Spain beat Croatia 1-0 with a late goal, while Italy beat Ireland 2-0 in the final Group C matches at the European Championship. Both teams advanced to the last eight, with the Spanish topping the group.
Defending champion Spain plays Ireland in Gdansk, Poland, in their second Group C match at the European Championship. Earlier, Italy drew 1-1 with Croatia.
Defending champion Spain beat Ireland 4-0 in Group C at the European Championship on Thursday. Earlier, Italy drew 1-1 with Croatia.
Croatia beats Ireland 3-1 in Group C at the European Championship. Earlier, Spain and Italy drew 1-1.
Mario Mandzukic scored two goals Sunday to help Croatia beat Ireland 3-1 at the European Championship in Poznan, Poland.