- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Shayne Graham Items
After a restless night, hundreds of NFL players nervously checked their cellphones Saturday morning, cringing every time it buzzed.
J.J. Watt swatted away passes, Arian Foster ran away from tacklers and the Houston Texans did just enough to knock Cincinnati out of the playoffs for the second straight year.
The Houston Texans now own the AFC South, and they have a message for the rest of the NFL: Last week's debacle against New England was not the real Texans.
Jim Schwartz threw a challenge flag when he didn't need to and the Houston Texans made him regret it.
Bears defenders have been running off the field for a half-century now and yelling the same thing at their offensive teammates.
There were many unfamiliar faces at Redskins minicamp this spring, from quarterback Robert Griffin III to a new-look secondary and a new kicker.
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Anquan Boldin had knee surgery Thursday to deal with slightly torn cartilage.
Aaron Rodgers is the 2011 Male Athlete of the Year chosen by members of The Associated Press after his MVP performance in the Green Bay Packers' Super Bowl victory in February and his stellar play during the team's long unbeaten run this season.
As much as anything, kicking is about timing. So it was nice of Bryson Gano, Graham Gano's newborn son, to come into this world two days before the Washington Redskins' preseason game Friday at Indianapolis. Bryson's father, after all, is battling to keep his job, and a game-day delivery might have proved a distraction.