- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Shayne Graham Items
The Houston Texans now own the AFC South, and they have a message for the rest of the NFL: Last week's debacle against New England was not the real Texans.
Jim Schwartz threw a challenge flag when he didn't need to and the Houston Texans made him regret it.
Bears defenders have been running off the field for a half-century now and yelling the same thing at their offensive teammates.
There were many unfamiliar faces at Redskins minicamp this spring, from quarterback Robert Griffin III to a new-look secondary and a new kicker.
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Anquan Boldin had knee surgery Thursday to deal with slightly torn cartilage.
Aaron Rodgers is the 2011 Male Athlete of the Year chosen by members of The Associated Press after his MVP performance in the Green Bay Packers' Super Bowl victory in February and his stellar play during the team's long unbeaten run this season.
As much as anything, kicking is about timing. So it was nice of Bryson Gano, Graham Gano's newborn son, to come into this world two days before the Washington Redskins' preseason game Friday at Indianapolis. Bryson's father, after all, is battling to keep his job, and a game-day delivery might have proved a distraction.
This was yet another kick-off that had very little return.
The Washington Redskins released kicker Shayne Graham on Sunday, but Graham Gano can't celebrate his job security just yet.