- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
- Yemen defense ministry rocked by suicide bomber, gunfire
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Shea Mcclellin
Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers left Monday night's game against the Chicago Bears in the first quarter with a left shoulder injury and his return was questionable.
Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers was knocked out of Monday night's game against the Chicago Bears with an injury to his non-throwing shoulder.
The Chicago Bears were bracing for an injury to Jay Cutler long before the season started.
Coach Lovie Smith said the Chicago Bears properly handled quarterback Jay Cutler's concussion on Sunday night.
There will be new a No. 1 team in the country. The Heisman Trophy race got a shake-up, too.