- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
Topic - Sheila Schuller Coleman
A Crystal Cathedral splinter church was launched Sunday in a rented movie theater in Orange County, with the breakaway pastor urging the congregation not to speak ill of its former house of worship.
The Crystal Cathedral's pastor says her congregation will relocate and the Orange County megachurch will get a new name.
Sheila Schuller Coleman has been affirmed as lead pastor at the Crystal Cathedral megachurch, replacing her father Robert H. Schuller.
Sheila Schuller Coleman, who abruptly announced she was forming the Hope Center of Christ at a worship service last Sunday, told the roughly 100 congregants "not to have harsh words for any other church ... there are some people who would try to pit one church against one another, but we are not going to do that.
Ms. Coleman said she has applied for the new church's tax identification number.