- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Latest Sheldon Adelson Items
A divided Nevada Supreme Court revived a defamation lawsuit Friday filed by a former Las Vegas Sands Corp. executive against billionaire Chairman Sheldon Adelson.
Luck has run out for Las Vegas' push to bring the Republican Party's next presidential nominating convention to Sin City. Cincinnati also has withdrawn from the list of possible hosts.
The glittering Manhattan event with Republican mega-donor Sheldon Adelson is over. New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's promising press reviews about his keynote speech at the gathering continue. He struck a fierce, presidential and emotionally charged pose before a very influential audience, speaking out about America's role in the world, and in the future.
Alas. Whenever The New York Times has troubles, a certain giddy schadenfreude descends upon onlookers who relish the spectacle. This time, The Times has had a seismic disturbance on par with the plagiarism episode 11 years ago that yielded resignations at the highest levels and prompted management to call all 1,200 employees together to talk about it. For hours.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is raising some eyebrows in a new TV interview with his assessment of Sheldon Adelson, a big-time political donor from Las Vegas.
Casino mogul Sheldon Adelson urged students to challenge the status quo, made a moral case against online gambling and extolled Republican virtues during a talk about leadership Monday at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
Casino giant Las Vegas Sands Corp. said its first-quarter net income rose 36 percent due to a strong performance in Macau, the world's largest gambling market.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie apologized to Sheldon Adelson on Saturday after he referred to the West Bank as "occupied territories" during a speech at an Republican Jewish Coalition event.
Gov. Scott Walker and a host of possible presidential hopefuls for 2016 are headed to Las Vegas for a high-profile Republican meeting at a casino owned by a billionaire who made the second-highest single campaign donation in Wisconsin history.