- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Sheldon Adelson Items
New Jersey became the third state in the U.S. and the biggest venue to legalize and offer online gambling to the public.
Few subjects garnered more media attention during last year's election than the advent of super PACs -- political action committees that may collect unlimited contributions from individuals, corporations and labor unions for independent political spending.
Because Inauguration Day falls on a Sunday this time, President Obama will hold a small, private swearing-in ceremony on Jan. 20 and stage a big public redo the next day.
Brace for impact: Time magazine's annual search for the Person of the Year is under way, seeking the person, idea or entity that most influenced the news in 2012.
Even Sheldon Adelson only gets to vote once.
Palestinians complained Tuesday that the Mideast peace process barely got a mention in the final U.S. presidential campaign debate, saying American standing in the Middle East will be doomed without a greater effort to resolve the festering Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
The blistering super-PAC war during the Republicans' presidential primaries seemed to presage a long, nasty fight all the way through Election Day.
Mitt Romney held a campaign event Monday evening at a Miami juice shop owned by a convicted cocaine trafficker.
When it comes to gays and the Boy Scouts, President Obama and the youth organization he serves as honorary president have agreed to disagree.