- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Sheldon Davidson
A fan of Tillman's when he played at Arizona State and later with the Cardinals _ he once shook Tillman's hand and said "good game" at ASU _ Davidson was an enthusiastic Pat's Run participant the first two years, enjoying the chance to pay tribute to someone he respected.
"I felt like he left the Cardinals to go take care of Osama bin Laden and his journey was cut short, and I wanted to keep just keep going," said Davidson, who spent a year overseas in the Vietnam War during his two active years in the Army. "Even though his was cut short, my journey was to go on and walk and I'm not going to stop until I'm walking."