- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Sheldon Smith
The voice on the line was warm, proud, reassuring, a voice that holds your hand and looks you in the eye. "Barack Obama," it said, "wants to be your president."
He said that the Army will likely use information from a previous study conducted in accordance with the National Historic Preservation Act for the report to Congress but will have to update some information.
Mr. Smith said in September that the Army was considering replacement because the quarry from which the original stone was cut offered to donate a new block of equal quality.