- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Sheldon Smith Items
The voice on the line was warm, proud, reassuring, a voice that holds your hand and looks you in the eye. "Barack Obama," it said, "wants to be your president."
The Army will not be allowed to replace the cracked monument at the Tomb of the Unknowns at Arlington National Cemetery without first reporting to Congress on repair options and getting lawmakers' approval.