- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Shelia Cruz
Playtime in school turned problematic for a 5-year-old Massachusetts boy who made a toy gun out of two Legos.
A rural Pennsylvania girl was suspended from kindergarten Jan. 10 after she told another girl she was going to shoot her with her Hello Kitty toy gun, which shoots soapy bubbles.
"A little bit of re-direction would have been enough," Ms. Cruz said.