- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Shelley
Al Pacino, energized by a conversation that has inevitably turned to the intricacies of acting, is snapping his fingers.
At 72, Al Pacino may be gray-haired and a little worn, but he remains, like a dancer, always on his toes, and still enamored of the "crazy, crazy, crazy thing" that is acting.
The son of Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling was found dead of an apparent drug overdose at his Malibu home, authorities said Wednesday.
Kurt Budke's success coaching Oklahoma State University's women's basketball team was a testament to his work ethic and tireless preparation, but the women who played for him said it was the sense of family he fostered that they'll remember most.
Kurt Budke touched the lives of many people in his years as a women's basketball coach. Now they are left trying to come to grips with the Oklahoma State coach's sudden death.
A witness in the Anna Nicole Smith drug conspiracy trial recanted statements Friday that he saw defendant Howard K. Stern give the celebrity model excessive drugs.
Donald Sterling and wife Shelley released a statement on Wednesday thanking friends for sympathy and saying their son was diabetic.
The 77-year-old Donald Sterling, a billionaire real estate mogul who purchased the team in 1981, and wife Shelley released a statement thanking friends for sympathy, asking for privacy and saying their son was diabetic, but did not indicate what role, if any, that may have played in his death.