- Outrage as Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
- Brooklyn, N.Y.: ‘Lesbian capital’ of the Northeast
- Elian Gonzalez: It’s America’s fault that my mother died
- India top court rules homosexuality is illegal
Latest Shelley Items
Al Pacino, energized by a conversation that has inevitably turned to the intricacies of acting, is snapping his fingers.
At 72, Al Pacino may be gray-haired and a little worn, but he remains, like a dancer, always on his toes, and still enamored of the "crazy, crazy, crazy thing" that is acting.
The son of Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling was found dead of an apparent drug overdose at his Malibu home, authorities said Wednesday.
Kurt Budke's success coaching Oklahoma State University's women's basketball team was a testament to his work ethic and tireless preparation, but the women who played for him said it was the sense of family he fostered that they'll remember most.
Kurt Budke touched the lives of many people in his years as a women's basketball coach. Now they are left trying to come to grips with the Oklahoma State coach's sudden death.
A witness in the Anna Nicole Smith drug conspiracy trial recanted statements Friday that he saw defendant Howard K. Stern give the celebrity model excessive drugs.