- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
- Brazil embraces drones to save the Amazon rain forest
- Teen stowaway shows holes in vast airport security
- Supreme Court to decide if passports can say ‘Jerusalem, Israel’
- Cries of anguish as South Korea ferry toll tops 100
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Sherrod Brown
Sen. Sherrod Brown, Ohio Democrat, said Thursday that Democratic lawmakers will continue to push for a vote in the House on extending unemployment insurance.
"We're going to continue to fight to do the right thing on minimum wage, on extending unemployment benefits," he told MSNBC. "When Speaker [John] Boehner wakes up every morning, does he decide to be the Speaker of the tea party or the Speaker of the House? If he decides to be the Speaker of the House, he brings these bills to the floor and they pass."