- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Sherrod Brown
Sen. Sherrod Brown, Ohio Democrat, said Thursday that Democratic lawmakers will continue to push for a vote in the House on extending unemployment insurance.
"We're going to continue to fight to do the right thing on minimum wage, on extending unemployment benefits," he told MSNBC. "When Speaker [John] Boehner wakes up every morning, does he decide to be the Speaker of the tea party or the Speaker of the House? If he decides to be the Speaker of the House, he brings these bills to the floor and they pass."