- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Sherrod Wright Items
George Mason knows how to take A-10 leading St. Louis to overtime, but defeating the No. 10 ranked team is another story.
Sherrod Wright scored 23 points - his highest output in three weeks - as George Mason broke a nine-game losing skid with a 74-68 win over Duquesne Saturday.
Mason falls by a single point to No. 16 UMass
If Chaz Williams still had any lingering effects from a bone bruise he suffered in his left ankle last weekend, it certainly did not show against George Mason.
George Mason was on the verge of pulling off a big upset against No. 16 Massachusetts until the final 30 seconds.
Wright, who had six rebounds, shot 6 of 12 from the floor for George Mason, which snapped a two-game losing streak. He also made 11 of his 12 free throw attempts.
Johnny Williams had 16 points and 10 rebounds and Sherrod Wright scored 12 of his 14 points in the second half, leading George Mason to a 52-49 victory over Mercer on Friday in the Paradise Jam.
Sherrod Wright scored 22 points off the bench and George Mason's reserves outscored Towson's bench 43-1 in a 72-60 win over Towson on Saturday.