- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Latest Sherrod Wright Items
George Mason knows how to take A-10 leading St. Louis to overtime, but defeating the No. 10 ranked team is another story.
Sherrod Wright scored 23 points - his highest output in three weeks - as George Mason broke a nine-game losing skid with a 74-68 win over Duquesne Saturday.
Mason falls by a single point to No. 16 UMass
If Chaz Williams still had any lingering effects from a bone bruise he suffered in his left ankle last weekend, it certainly did not show against George Mason.
George Mason was on the verge of pulling off a big upset against No. 16 Massachusetts until the final 30 seconds.
Wright, who had six rebounds, shot 6 of 12 from the floor for George Mason, which snapped a two-game losing streak. He also made 11 of his 12 free throw attempts.
Johnny Williams had 16 points and 10 rebounds and Sherrod Wright scored 12 of his 14 points in the second half, leading George Mason to a 52-49 victory over Mercer on Friday in the Paradise Jam.
Sherrod Wright scored 22 points off the bench and George Mason's reserves outscored Towson's bench 43-1 in a 72-60 win over Towson on Saturday.