- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Ukraine’s Crimea seeks to become independent state
- Ex-Gov. Christie aides to judge: Quash subpoenas
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Sherwood High School
Sherwood, Ore., police say the Clackamas County district attorney's office has reviewed a state police investigation of Sherwood Officer Adam Keesee and decided no criminal charges will be filed against him.
A 39-year-old Oregon teacher has pleaded guilty to sexually abusing a 16-year-old boy who was a student at Sherwood High School, where she was a teacher.
Bill Wilkinson says he couldn't be happier with his Grabber Blue Boss 302 Mustang, which he found while surfing on the Internet early this year
Hard hat firmly adjusted on head and tape measure clutched tightly in hand, Charles "Coach" Oswald springs from his Ford pickup to confer with his second-eldest son, "Dubs" Oswald Jr., at the new Maple Lawn Farms housing development in Fulton, Md.