- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
Latest Shimon Peres Items
The Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant may have taken up armed positions in the Golan Heights that overlook Israel, but Israeli President Shimon Peres said ISIL could actually prove a good thing for peace relations with the Arabs.
Pope Francis welcomed the presidents of Israel and Palestine to the Vatican on Sunday evening for an unprecedented meeting of prayer, the "Invocation for Peace."
An encounter among Pope Francis, the Palestinian president, and the Israeli president at the Vatican to pray for peace in the Holy Land has been set for June 8, the Holy See has announced.
In a meeting today with Israeli President Shimon Peres, Pope Francis expressed his hope that Jerusalem would be a true 'city of peace,' with Peres echoing his commitment.
Late Sunday afternoon Pope Francis arrived in Tel Aviv, where he urged Israeli President Shimon Peres and other authorities to adopt a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
Today Israeli President Shimon Peres and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas announced that they have accepted Pope Francis’ invitation to join him at the Vatican for an encounter of prayer.
Israel President Shimon Peres said at a Wednesday graduation ceremony for naval recruits that he trusts President Obama and President Putin, when it comes to forging a deal to bring a peaceful solution to Syria’s chemical weapon dilemma.
Former President Bill Clinton had blunt words for Israel during a visit and speech at a noted academic facility: Agree to a two-state solution. The Palestinians are having more babies than you.
Stephen Hawking, world-renowned physicist and a former math professor at the University of Cambridge, has hopped aboard the boycott bus of Israel, in protest of the nation's perceived poor treatment of Palestinians.