- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Shin-Soo Choo
Prince Fielder singled home fellow Texas newcomer Shin-Soo Choo but Tommy Hanson gave up two runs on three consecutive extra-base hits in the first inning before settling down in the Rangers' 8-2 loss to a Colorado Rockies split-squad Wednesday.
Texas Rangers outfielder Shin-Soo Choo is out of the lineup because of soreness in his left arm.
Mitch Moreland's role with the Texas Rangers immediately changed when they acquired Prince Fielder in a trade early in the offseason.
Bryan Price won in his managerial debut, Ryan Ludwick and Joey Votto singled home runs, and the Cincinnati Reds beat the Cleveland Indians 8-3 on Wednesday.
Texas Rangers manager Ron Washington finally has a contract past this season.
Shin-Soo Choo acknowledges he will probably feel some pressure getting started on his big contract with the Texas Rangers to be their leadoff hitter.
Spring training is starting, and it's time for Robinson Cano, Shin-Soo Choo and a number of other big names to suit up for new teams. Free agent signings are the lifeblood of baseball's offseason, helping fans stay engaged during the cold of winter.
A team-by-team look at the American League West entering spring training, including key players each club acquired and lost, and dates of the first workout for pitchers and catchers, and the full squad:
A team-by-team look at the National League Central entering spring training, including key players each club acquired and lost, and dates of the first workout for pitchers and catchers, and the full squad:
Sitting down with the media for the first time at spring training - he has been around the complex for a while since his offseason home is nearby - Choo said he feels very comfortable with his new teammates.
"I'm human," Choo said Friday.