- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
Shippensburg University Of Pennsylvania
Latest Shippensburg University Of Pennsylvania Items
Controversy has surrounded Shippensburg University, in Pennsylvania, ever since it decided to provide Plan B, commonly referred to as the "morning-after pill," in a college campus vending machine along with condoms and other forms of birth control.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration won't take any regulatory action over a vending machine at a Pennsylvania college that dispenses the morning-after pill.
One of Shippensburg University's most famous alumni on Wednesday blasted the school's decision to sell the morning-after contraceptive Plan B pill in a campus vending machine.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is gathering facts about a vending machine at a Pennsylvania college that dispenses the "morning-after" pill.
Students at a central Pennsylvania university can now obtain the "morning-after" contraceptive pill from an unusual source — a vending machine at the campus health center.
Students at a Pennsylvania university can obtain the "morning-after" pill from an unusual source — a vending machine at the campus health center.
Students at Shippensburg University in Pennsylvania can get the "morning-after" pill by sliding $25 into a vending machine, an idea that has drawn the attention of federal regulators and raised questions about how accessible emergency contraception should be.
BALTIMORE — Sam Perlozzo was having a great day. His son had been drafted by the team he manages, and his Baltimore Orioles appeared headed toward a victory over the Colorado Rockies.