- Military given ‘execute order’ by Obama for secret cyber mission in June
- College group’s diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- Cops: 2 shoot up heroin as kids play at McDonald’s
- Drug charges against husband of Va. daycare owner
- USS Kidd sent to Indian Ocean after ‘indication’ of Malaysian jet crash
- Vertical Group trader jumps in front of commuter train: report
- Brazilian goalkeeper who ordered girlfriend’s murder may be released to play soccer
- Harlem explosion death toll rises to 7; some still missing
- 2 dead, 23 hurt when driver plows into SXSW crowd
- Gaza militants offer Israel cease-fire of rocket blasts
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Shirley Cooks
Internal emails regarding a fundraising event dubbed "Democratic Idol" show that Richardson Chief of Staff Shirley Cooks told employees they were required to attend the event, wearing staff shirts that said "37th Congressional District," CREW says.
In an email from her official House account, Ms. Cooks said spouses and interns were expected to attend as well.