- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Shirley Maclaine
Shirley MacLaine will be returning to "Downton Abbey" next season, and opera star Kiri Te Kanawa is joining the cast.
Anne Hathaway was deemed best dressed _ by people who dress her for work.
If the Crawley family of "Downton Abbey" were American, they'd summer at Newport.
The onscreen love between Queen Latifah, Alfre Woodard, Jill Scott and Phylicia Rashad in the updated version of "Steel Magnolias" is real.
In a story July 21 about the PBS drama "Downton Abbey," The Associated Press erroneously reported that Shirley MacLaine's character is named Laura. The character is named Martha.
A "Downton Abbey" sneak peek at season three revealed that fireworks will fly between matriarchs played by Maggie Smith and newcomer Shirley MacLaine.
The Bieber might outdraw the Beatle. That's what Mexico City officials are saying as they prepare for Monday's free concert by teen star Justin Bieber.
It's not just a single life that gets toted up when Shirley MacLaine receives a career award. It's all her lives _ past, present and future.
Hillary Clinton has gone through more reincarnations than Shirley MacLaine, who insists that when she was a Moorish girl in the ninth century she had an affair with Charlemagne. Hillary has no such exotic tales in her past - Bubba is exotic enough - but she has gone through a number of roles for women who no longer stay home and bake cookies.
"Downtown Abbey" star Dan Stevens has been spending twice as much time in the past.
Adele is nominated for six Grammys, and she'll be on deck to collect anything she wins: The 23-year-old singer is set to perform at the awards show.
"For all of the over-achievers in this room, we should relax and enjoy it," MacLaine said, "because if we don't do it now, we'll do it next time."
Nicholson, MacLaine's fellow Academy Award winner from 1983's "Terms of Endearment," said MacLaine loves her audiences and "is the only person outside of the clergy promising them eternal life."