- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
Topic - Shmuel Rabinovitch
Rabinowitz said Arquette was ashamed by his lack of Jewish knowledge.
"He was very emotional, saying he was happy to be part of the chain of the Jewish people," said Shmuel Rabinowitz, the rabbi of the Western Wall, who conducted the ceremony. "I'm very pleased to see a man who is returning to his roots."