- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Shonda Rhimes
Of all the fans of "Scandal" - and clearly there are lots of them - none seems more gung-ho than Bellamy Young.
When "Scandal" debuted last spring, its premise seemed clear-cut and comfortable.
Fans of "Castle," "Cougar Town" and four other ABC TV series can rest easy: The network says the shows will be coming back next season.
When she got to me, she said, 'I think you'll be here for about three episodes,' and I heard her say something about 'presidential divorce.'
There were no breakout roles, but Young worked steadily, she says, adding with a laugh, "I am not overburdened with entitlement issues.