- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Shooter Jennings
Shooter Jennings also says he's been working with T-shirt designer Blood is the New Black on a Waylon clothing line that will go beyond the basic black merch tee.
"Feb. 13 will be 10 years since he died and I do feel like it's time for him to have a presence," Shooter Jennings said. "It should have been before, but I don't think anybody was ready to take it on. I certainly wasn't. I know this year we're about to bring him back, you know what I mean?"