- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel should concede, live to fight another day
- Chelsea Clinton nabs $75K in speaking fees — same as Dick Cheney
- ‘Year of action’ not over: Obama has worked around Congress more than 40 times
- Rick Perry: Obama showed up after Hurricane Sandy, why not the Texas border?
- Alec Baldwin in talks to play Rob Ford-like mayor in new NBC drama
- Chinese hackers sought data on federal employees: report
- League City, Texas, votes 6-2 to ban processing of illegal kids
- Iraq tells U.N. that ‘terrorist groups’ have seized nuclear materials
- Houston dad suspected of shooting his 4 kids surrenders to police
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Shooter Jennings
"Feb. 13 will be 10 years since he died and I do feel like it's time for him to have a presence," Shooter Jennings said. "It should have been before, but I don't think anybody was ready to take it on. I certainly wasn't. I know this year we're about to bring him back, you know what I mean?"
Shooter Jennings also says he's been working with T-shirt designer Blood is the New Black on a Waylon clothing line that will go beyond the basic black merch tee.