- Teen OK after riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- Kraft recalls 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer hot dogs over cheese error
- Boy Scouts boots church as host after gay leadership dispute
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s new book raises 2016 presidential speculation
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Rep. Marsha Blackburn: Hillary Clinton won’t be first female president
- French president accuses Syria’s Assad of gassing his own citizens
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Shoshana Bryen
"In the Cold War years, we used to know if you read Pravda or Izvestia, you were reading the Russian government," Ms. Bryen said.
"What happens in Al Jazeera English does not at all resemble what happens in Al Jazeera Arabic," Ms. Bryen said. "In the Arab world, in Arabic, Al Jazeera is virulently anti-Western, anti-secular, anti-Semitic, anti-Israel."