- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Virginia homosexuals attempt to bully McAuliffe's choice of Jones for party chief
Topic - Shoshana Bryen
Al Jazeera, the Arab news network that has provided a venue for Osama bin Laden videos, the Muslim Brotherhood and a birthday bash for a convicted murderer, is coming to America.
"In the Cold War years, we used to know if you read Pravda or Izvestia, you were reading the Russian government," Ms. Bryen said.
"What happens in Al Jazeera English does not at all resemble what happens in Al Jazeera Arabic," Ms. Bryen said. "In the Arab world, in Arabic, Al Jazeera is virulently anti-Western, anti-secular, anti-Semitic, anti-Israel."